Five renowned educators from across the realm of educational technology get together to discuss data privacy in this hour long discussion. The panelists joining us today are:
• Jennifer Davis - Chief Privacy Officer, DIS
• Darrell Parks - District Tech. Coordinator, Hoxie Public Schools
• Brian Brown - Chief Financial Officer, NLRSD
• Susan Bearden - Director of Digital Programs, InnovateEDU
• Kristina Carnes - Educational Program Manager, Arkansas Attorney General’s Office
Together with Ray Girdler - Director of Data Use & Privacy at the Arkansas Department of Education, these educators engage in a thought provoking, engaging and candid discussion about student privacy and privacy in the classroom, privacy during Covid-19, creating a privacy conscious culture and more.